Wrist Strap and Footwear Tester
⦁ Wrist strap tester is ideal for measures the resistance of a wrist strap
⦁ To check w/strap, make sure that the band is making good contact with your skin.
⦁ It's lightweight and can be easily mounted on walls at door entrances or production line.
⦁ Simple to operate and results indicated by red LED (Fail) & green (Pass).
⦁ Dimension: 100 x 65 x 25
⦁ Weight: 120gm
⦁ Power supply: 9V battery
⦁ Wrist strap measurement range: 750k-100Meg ohm
⦁By adding the stainless steel foot plate(14"x14"x2mm) this tester has the ability to measure footwear & heel strap.
⦁ Footware checker measurement range: 750k-100Meg ohm.
NanoCoulomb Meter 284
- Portable, Self-contained
- Easy to operate
- Large LCD display
- Two ranges
- Interchangeable cups
- Analog output
- Meets requirements of EIA-541 standard
- Point contact measurement of small areas
- Display: ½"x3½" digit LCDRange: 200nC-20nC Resolution: 0.1nC-0.01nC
- Optional: Range: Resolution:Ranges 200nC 0.1nCAvailable 20nC 0.001nC
- Accuracy: 2%
- Output: 0 to +2 volt analog
- Drift: 0,1pC/sec. Typical
- Battery: 9 volt Eveready #216 or equivalent NEDA #1604. Battery life over 400 hours
- Dimensions: 6"x3½'x21/8"(15cm x 9cm x 5.5cm)
- Weight: 8½ oz.(0.24kg) with battery
Static Charge Meter (Digital)
∙ It is to measure static voltage on objects & surfaces
∙ Specification: Auto Zero setting
∙ Measurement rage: 1”@0-20,000volts
∙ Accuracy: +/-10%
∙ Power: 9v battery
∙ Dimension: 60 x 120 x 33mm
∙ Weight: 125gm
Testing & Measuring Probes
∙ The 65mm dia 2.5kg weight electrodes are designed to comply with IEC 61340-5-1/2 Technical report, EN100 015/1 European Standard and US Standards
∙ Used for point-to-point resistance, surface resistivity and resistance to ground measurement.